Playing = Real-Life Practice!
"Financial challenges can't often be avoided.
But we can respond intelligently and appropriately.
Learn the necessary financial basics while playing."
Easy to understand, fast to play, much to calculate and to write down.
On recommendation, we bought the game for Christmas time and played it already thrice quite thrilled
Game Based Workshop
- Game based workshop to teach basic financial literacy in the classroom
- Age-appropriate, relevant to everyday life and experience-oriented
- Simulation of everyday financial challenges
- Create a private budget realistically
- Try out financial decisions and their consequences
- Teaching aid for teachers and multipliers
- motivating, creative environment
The game is not only interesting and entertaining, it also boosts the awareness for the spending behaviors (and awareness of debt issues) of the students.
The overall structure of the workshop is logically integrated through group work: Awareness of spending is awakened
Books and more...
No Time, no Desire to Play?
"Information and opinions are meaningless if not used properly!"
Books as a guide for
- Game based workshops in School
- Game based workshops with Immigrants
- Financial overview for meaningful action in everyday life
Webinar "Out of the debts" -
anonymous and free (in German language)
Explanation Videos on YouTube - understandable and real life oriented
Children are told stories, so they fall asleep.
Adults are told stories, so that they wake up!
Anyone who has a realistic overview that can not easily blow surprises in everyday life. I can only recommend it!
With games, books, game based workshops, explanatory videos and webinars, we want to support students, career starters, young adults and families to receive a sustainable basic financial education.
Everyone should be sufficiently qualified to make meaningful decisions in everyday economic life.
I look forward to your interesting inquiries, constructive contributions and helpful suggestions.
Your Walter Berger
Your Contact to us
83435 Bad Reichenhall
Telefon/Fax +49 8651 7682573